What's up,
For no reason at all I have been eating enormous amounts of food. More then the usually 2thousand calories. I blamed my eating today on the Superbowl, I thought celebrating before the game came on would be nice.So I made a big pot of chili with sauce and ate it all by myself. What the hell was I thinking? It was good. But after 5 bowls fill to the top I could not stop. Along with 2 big bag of nachos. But now my meal time is over my food is gone and the emotion madness of guilt begins. I don't even understand football, but an addict will use any excuse or reason to use or to eat.
I must have this quote down to a science I will start again on Monday. You may read this and say what the hell is wrong with this girl. Don't she want to stop! Don't she want to lose weight she has gone to far this time. My answer is you're correct and I agree with any comment or statement that advises me to stop. But as an addict, that needs food to survive there is no pill or drug that is going to last as long as life. There are however tricks and treats to fool you into believing there is an answer out there but the answer lies within you. Keep counting my slip ups because as many times as I FALL OFF THE WAGON you better believe the next day I am getting back on. It does not count how many times you fall what matters the most is whet er you get up or stay there. See each time you get up and start over that is a start and each fall after awhile is going to hurt less and less.This is a lifestyle change so there will be disappointment and there will be times you will get discouraged but one day we will beat down this addiction that's keeping us from living a healthy and happy lifestyle. Do I stand alone in this fight or will you fight with me .
Holla @ your girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment