February 12, 2009
Together
We can do this together. We can conquer all. No longer will we hide behind the food. I know that we, together, can achieve anything we want. I know we can lose the weight. Right now, I am the heaviest I have ever been. I do not like the person I have become with all this weight gain. For some reason, food has been tasting better and better and that is scary for me. I am trying to keep my emotions in check as I write this, but is hard. I don't want to be this person anymore. I don't want to eat and eat and eat. PLEASE help me. I know we can succeed together and achieve any goal we want. Please take this journey with me. There may be bumps in the road, but there is nobody I rather do it with than you. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment