I told you I would say something today. Everything I ate yesterday worked itself out pretty good. It was healthier and kept me full. Today, I have had a little lapse. I did not eat any breakfast today. I know, not good. I have been lagging behind all day. I had a snack around 1030, which was some animal crackers and milk. I have just got done my lunch, which was some soup. I ahve a feeling that I will be hungry in a couple hours again. My goal is to have some yogurt and jello for snack and some cereal for dinner. I also have to start drinking my protein. It has been a couple of weeks and I need it. I am hoping to have a protein shake around 5. I will keep you updated on my progress.
Thanks for listening!
February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment