February 19, 2009

I'm sorry

I am sorry for not talking yesterday. I got caught up in work and was unable to talk. I apologize to everybody for yesterday. I am back today. Yesterday was not a good day for me and food. I had eggs, hashbrowns and sausage for breakfast. Then I had some animal crackers for snack. I had soup for lunch. My afternoon snack was yogurt, pudding and jello. I had cereal for dinner. I feel that is too much to eat. I feel that I am back on track today. I had oatmeal for breakfast. I am having lean pockets for lunch (eventually I like to only be full off of 1 of them, but today I am having both). I will have the same afternoon snack as yesterday and finish that off with a salad for dinner. I am trying to drink tons of water and am getting there. I haven't heard from you in a while and hope to read something soon. Talk to everybody tomorrow.

Thanks for listening!

No comments: