February 07, 2009

Recovery vs The Fall

Falling off the wagon is so easy to do but so hard to recover from, you feel depleted when you begin to work hard to recover and regain control and the scale is still convinced that you are still cheating with the bad food choices. Recovery leaves a lump in your throat and a bad memories on your mind. Like regretting the fall and coping with the recovery. Its becoming a full time task that I have brought on myself. I must work extra hard to even begin to see change in my attitude in my personality and in my body. My heart wants to stay focus but my mind must be willing also, my personality has lost its shine because of shame. I use to be the hype girl in public, but behind close doors I am a addict who binges days at a time. Last but not last my body feels torn down from the con stance roller coaster ride. I guess some would call it yo yo diet. Well these are my feelings and I am sticking with it. If you decide to cheat by eating pizza, snacks, soda pop, ice cream. Be ready to pay the price at the scale or the tightness in your clothes and I am a witness it is not worth it. Every time you fall off the wagon the recovery gets harder and harder save your self the heartache and the pain.

Stay on track and holla at your girl let me know that I am not alone in this journey.
K

No comments: