February 04, 2009

To be or Not to be Clean that is the Question.

It has been 24 hours since I decided to get back on the wagon. Very tough too because I stepped on the scale and the numbers seem to keep going up. That is a good reason to eat because I feel discouraged, but I would be eating out of emotions not because of hunger.

But in order to feel in type of accomplishments I must see this through and be very happy that I made it through the night.Without falling off the wagon again so soon. Being in this state of confusion wanting to eat and trying to save my life is a struggle the withdraw is painful. In order to come out of this in one piece I had to give me one more chance

I am worth saving and so are you. I survived tonight but my addiction is not cured this is just one night. I have many more to go indeed this is a small step that can lead to another but it is all up to me and your recovery is all up to you. While I am typing this, I am thinking about foods that will soothe me right now that is how bad my addiction is...
Holla @ your girl if you understand.

No comments: