This is a sad reality that we all must face sooner than later and that is the consequences of our actions. Well in my case it would be my overeating and binging. Yes, its been fun and I had a blast and I ate till I busted a couple of buttons on my pants. But the reality is my addiction is not helping me instead everyday I am causing my own destruction. Facing the truth hurts and right now as I sit at my computer realizing that the only person I have hurt is the person that I see everyday in the mirror. I've only hurt myself once again. I have to decide is it better for me and my well being to continue to confess to you my desires and my need to keep up my love affair that I have with food. Or think of meaningful ways to fight back. Yes, I am back on the wagon and I am determine not to give up.But I am still eating late at night and early mornings. So the weight I fought so hard to take off is creeping up on me in a disguise such as a cheeseburger, french fries, coffee cakes, chips, cheese curls, and potato chips and ice cream. Who was I fooling thinking I could still eat that way and still stay my same weight. In one months time I have gain 15 lbs no kidding and it took me one year to keep that same 15lbs off. You be the judge is it worth it! Will I fall again of course! Will I preach this sermon to my self again and again . YES! Do I need the supervision of a pad and a pen to write down everything piece of food I put in my mouth. Absolutely! Will I have to count calories more than likely, and will I have to stand accountable every second, every minute, every hour, every day. YES! It's up to me! If I don't stop I would be responsible for my own suicide (caused by the consumption of fatty foods and greasy build up on the arteries ) the talk at the funeral home will be how did she die the obvious answer would be ( OBESITY ! They would go on to say she always said she wanted to lose weight but her could have, would have , should have came a day to late).
Holla at your girl don't let the ppl speak on your behalf save yourself as I choose to do tonight. Together we will fall and get up and face this addiction together you are not alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment