January 29, 2009

Re : Confessions Continue

I got some very upsetting news today and the very first thing that came to my mind was when can I sneak away to eat. I have urges like a junkie and I am a emotional eater, well hell I should just lay it all on the line. I am a food addict with sudden urges to binge till I get sick . I am an emotional eater, happy, sad, glad, when it is all said and done I love food so I just eat for no reason at all. Now back to my upsetting news, have you ever been upset and could not contain your emotions well today was one of those days. I cried in a bathroom for about 15 minutes and after I cried I wanted to eat so I bite my nails down on my fingers till they bleed. Damn sounds like this addiction has me right where I belong in the midst of the morbidly obese. Yes I am confessing daily, hoping that I am also helping somebody it is not easy and the struggle back on the wagon is the hardest ever. I am a witness that it can be done. And a believer that it can be accomplished one second, one minute, one hour at a time.
Holla @ your girl if you ever had to struggle through an addiction!

Addiction - the state of being enslaved to a habit or something that is habit forming

I'm I the only one !

No comments: