January 13, 2009
Keep Confessing your Food
Thank you for relaying your confessions. It is hard to relive the past when it comes to food. The only way to move forward is to remember where you came from and where you are going moving forward. It is important that moving forward and you will not be where you were. Even if someone slips here and there, just doing it moderately and you will always bounce back. I am proud of you and where you have come from and where you are going. Every day I see you I become more proud. Through perserverence and hard work you have made it below 200. I know you will not stop until you reach your goal. It is an honor and privilege to move forward with you and live each day with you. There is not a day that goes by that I thank God for having you in my life. You are an inspiration to people everywhere and you are my inspiration. Keep at it and you will succeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment