Do you eat under stress? Is stress a trigger for you, well it is for me. Under stress I fall back under the old patterns of the addiction that I am recovery from. Can I avoid stress or the pressure that comes along with life's daily challenges. No ! Will I ever be stress free or live in a world where there are no worries. No ! What I must learn is to handle my addiction under the pressures of life. Why is food the first thing we rely on and not the last? What is your addiction that continuous hold you back. My addiction is food and I must live every day trying to find the answer because there are no cures. Do I bring on my own pain, do I afflict my self with my own stress. Conducting a self evaluation of myself only further proves that per Dr. Phil you teach people how to treat you. So I encourage stress and worry in my life in order to provoke my need to continue my addiction. I have taught myself that my worth is in a bag of chips, dip or pizza and I am not worth saving , getting healthy or changing the way I am view in society as a obese lazy person. I hold the key to unlocking my own door to my inter prison. Why won't I free myself?
Holla @ your girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment