Hi ,
This is your girl just checking in again.Confessing is good for the soul but bad for the reputation.
I really don't know if I am helping anyone except for myself but what I am sure of is that every day I am in a struggle. You may asked what the heck is my problem or my struggle. You may even think that by now I should have it altogether the in and outs of living a healthy and diet free life. Guess again there is no book, pamphlet or instruction guide to getting over an addicting habit. I start over every minute, every hour, and every day just as confused as the day before. Crying is an option but survival is the key. What makes me eat again and again and again. Will I ever be normal. When will I get tired of being tired. Eating healthy and exec rising for the rest of my life, having portion control and not cleaning my plate and remembering that a third serving means that I have gone to far. How easy it it for someone else to put their fork or spoon down and walk away from the table where there is allot of food. Why in the hell am I having such a hard time with that one thing. Walking away from the table and not consuming massive amounts of food. Can you feel my pain !
Holla @ your girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment