Yesterday was a very important day in my life and as always I build myself up to be stress free. Needless to say that did not happen. Which brought back memories of how things use to be and who I could trust and rely on. The answer is always the same and never changing as a addict I went back to the one thing I knew was not going to hurt me, or cause me heartache or pain or make me suffer ( food ). Relying on a person to take my pain away is OVERRATE ! Food on the other hand takes no energy from me, does not drain me, and when everyone around me decide that I am not important enough I grab for the one thing I know will keep me company and soothe me. NO, I never want to be the center of attention.But it seems I never learn my lesson. Someone can hurt me and hurt me and like an addicted I cling to the pain and rely on the food to take it away. Addicts don't think the just do what makes them feel better.Some addicts are different from others and every one has there own reason for there addiction I realized mine yesterday.. NO, it did not take 20 years to find out I already knew but 20 years later it was confirmed once again. Eating massive amounts of food makes me feel better and I eat to relieve stress , heartache and pain. I love hard and suffer long and in between I eat..
Holla at your girl.
January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment