January 11, 2009

Confessions of a Food Addicted!

    • What was I thinking as the numbers on the scale were raising higher and higher right before my eyes. I felt the difference in my clothes and in my appearance. My
      recent fall off the wagon affected my progress completely. I continued to eat willing and well aware of my addiction and the consequences which were to follow. It was not in a closet or in a room away from people. I boldly ate like no time before, not ashamed, cocky and even
      confident to some degree.
    • As long as I was not weighing in at 210lbs I was going to be okay. Okay, that's exactly what I thought. But okay to do what, get into my clothes that were starting to fit tighter. Or was I hanging on to the thought that I have beaten this addiction and I still had everything under control. Frightening as it may sound I thought I did .
    • Who can I turn to fight off this vicious disease that has once again over taken me. In the days to come I will confess my weakness and come clean about my addiction to food, as I fight back to regain control once again one minute, one hour, one day at a time.
    • If you have a confession and food happens to be your weakness email me. I never wanted to fight this addiction alone.Together we can fight and gain control.

Never give up or given in!

No comments: