June 14, 2010

You name it I've tried it

Okay so it is Monday and I must try yet another diet ( new way of life).

This is starting to get on my everlasting nerves because I know I must lose weight to be healthy. I even know what I need to do to stay healthy but there is a something, what I don't know holding me back. My inner voice is scream take care of me but my mind continues to go a stray.

There are detox centers all over the place but no cures.
I need the cure for obesity, I hear time and time again it is all in your mind. Well if it is there is a battle going on and I am losing control.

It sounds like we have been here before, and over and over again I seem to keep having the same meltdown. I don't have money for a quickie program or a get skinny quick diet. But I do have two legs and two good arms sort of so why don't I use those as my tools to fight the battle of the bulge.

Eating, sitting and get wide is all I have been doing lately.

Ok lets do a recap- You name it I've tried it.

I starved myself didn't work.  When I came to my senses I ate two days worth of food in one sitting
I did the shakes oh the wonderful shakes they did work but I was still hungry so that idea was costly
Oh I have many more  things I tried it will take all day. If you have any ideas or thoughts of how I can get my legs and my arms moving Please tell me .... I'll be waiting  

No comments: