June 09, 2010

Insanity

What is insanity !  I will  tell you even though  I know for sure there are many different descriptions or definitions. I recently hear from a television show that insanity is  doing the same thing over and over and over again.
And  expecting a different results / outcome each time.

Very interesting because I don't want to be rude to ppl but I don't want to be a ppl pleaser either.
My weight gain and state of mind are in jeopardy I must find a end to this madness.
I may need some true friends, and ones who are not into ppl pleaser's oh yeah and they must be grounded  roots.

You know someone who will stick by you no matter , hold on to you through thick and thin and will not talk
about you / behind your back.I also need some thicker skin, every little pinch should not hurt all the time. 

Now that I got that off my chest let me tell you about my weight loss none ( zero, nothing yet ! )  its only been a week  come on now it takes at least nine weeks to see results. haha

For now I am sticking with it and it's for me not my granny

xoxoxxoxoxox
Talk with you soon

P.S.
I had cake and ice cream not enough to complain about enough to confess.  

No comments: