OMG !!!!
As you may have realize by now, I disappear when I fall off the wagon. I am afraid , fearful and ashamed of myself. I have master running away when times get hard and I need understanding (sings like a song to me).
But recently, and I mean recently, I have been reading up on my self-help books. And after just a couple of chapters I feel empowered and strong enough to tackle any addiction. Well in my case it would be (food). The biggest culprits are Fast food, quick foods and unhealthy snacks.
I am not even close to finishing my self-help book, but as I am reading, something sticks out to me on every page. You are important ! That would mean, I am important to me!!!!
It goes on to say admit you are an addict, whether it be food addict, drug addict, shopping addict, etc.
And that you have enablers; acknowledge your enablers and cut them off.
There will no progress until you do.
Wow sounds like I learn alot from those few chapters.
Confessions From a Food Addict.
I guess I have to be the first to admit it, I am a food addict.
I acknowledge my enablers and I am in the process of cutting them off. Those damn pizza's, cheese steaks and french fries, and what about that ice cream, cake and cookies. dag gone it . I am going to let them all go very shorty.
I MEAN IT !!!!!!!!
Holla @ your girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment