June 11, 2010

Clueless...

Today, was a very strange day so much so I need to tell somebody . I started my day at 8:30 am at my job and it ends daily at 5pm.

I  would normally get a sandwich bacon, eggs and cheese on wheat with loads of butter,  It was/is killing me slowly. Anyway, back to my day there will be no self beating in this post.

I covered someone else's area as I have done so many times before so eating, drinking and being merry was in the plans for me. However, this is what happen I am not fooling no one this is what really happen. I did not get hungry until 2:30 pm today and it was also so I could take medicine.

It left me CLUELESS as an  food addict

I have not controlled myself  since I don't know when, I am use to
eating every 5 minutes donuts, cakes, cheese steaks, pizza.
But today not even once did I think of food.  It left me clueless and baffled why can't I do this every day. What happen today! What made today different from all other days.
CLUELESS,  I SAY  CLUELESS!

No comments: