June 04, 2010

I got another Plan

Read & Cross your Fingers

I got high hopes and a new plan who can ask for anything more. I think this is plan number 1million and five.

But whose counting right,  I have on pants today so maybe just maybe that has something to do with my new attitude. I need to lose a quick 30 lbs and it will not be easy and this plan may back fire and I may change my mind in a instance. But heck with all that negative talk two lines up, I am moving forward with my plan. So I am going to lay it all out for you to see and read . Either I will blog in a few days good news or blog that this plan 1 million and six failed like all the plans before.

Read carefully it may get deep
Breakfast -Protein shake
Lunch - 700 calories
Dinner - Protien shake

This is day one and I will stay on this plan for 30 days so from June 4, through \ and including July 4, 2010 .
xoxoxox
From the Confessions  of a Food Addict

No comments: