June 03, 2010

Laid them all to Rest

Okay,

I may write your eyes off but I have a lot to say and boy oh boy this is a good place to let it all out.

I pick out my clothes to wear to work the night before so I was kind of hype.  But I am getting ahead of myself. Let me explain I was all set to leave for work  I had picked out a dress the night before so everything seem to be fitting me just fine up until I got on the bus. For some reason when I sat down my dress seem to be fitting very snugged. I had 20 minutes to get to work I was not turning back now. All day I pull it down and stay out of the way at work so no one but me would notice that I had on the tightest dress in my closet.

Needless to say everyone call me and I had to do this and do that so people saw what I saw a women looking like a whale in a blue dress. At the end of my work day I had a little self hatred going on if I could have screamed at my self I would have said why did you wear that dress and when the hell are you taking it off. I did something better I took all of my dresses out of my closet and I laid them all to Rest. Never to be worn again. Until I make up my mind, either I am going to lose the weight or die trying .
Only I can decide...... Talk to me what would you choose.
Holla @ your girl

No comments: