June 16, 2010

A Lie is a Lie is a Lie

Who can I talk to, to fill this empty space?  Who can I run to ?

At the end of everyday / night I have no one but me. I have no desire to blog which I should do by the way . My heart desire is to go to my favorite room and chill with about 2000 calories I often see a disaster before it happens. On Monday I binge and on Tuesdays I did the same thing. Only this time it was at 9pm instead of 8pm, like a hour made the difference I did the same thing.


 I thought about doing something active so I turn on the television and watched a weight loss show. Which by the way did nothing for me.   I am really out of control at night it is the worst feeling. In my mind I am thinking if I don't eat it all at night there will be none left for me in the the morning.  I really need to stop thinking after 7pm because it seems to cause me more problems then  eating . 

My mind can't /or will not grasp the concept eat some now and save some for later. Eating it all and storing it into my body sounds like a better idea then leaving it in the refrigerator . Like leaving it in the refrigerator would be harmful, oppose to the harm that I am doing to my body .

A lie is a lie is a lie. My body is lying to me telling me that it is hungry when I just ate 1hour before . Well,  I will continue to throw myself under the bus until I get this crap right. So two days binging lets see what tonight brings.

 No, I am not preparing for the worst I am hoping either during my day there is a cure / or a method to this madness that I can adapt to.

Well until  tomorrow  I will post my weight as well . 

Normally, I would say Holla @ your girl but even if you do it is still all up to me.

No comments: