June 14, 2010

Richard Simmons

I remember years ago Richard Simmons, had several shows on TV about losing weight and sweating to the oldies . But only one sticks out to me the most.

The one where the lady has lost weight lots of it, and she states if only you knew what this feels like losing weight. She said if you could have a glimpse of what this feels like you would want to lose weight too.

I don't know the woman's name I don't even remember her face what I do remember is what she said. If you could feel how this feels you would want it. I want it, I want to know what if feels like to lose weight and not have to worry about the food or my consumption of it.

It consumes me checking my calorie intake, not being seen at family events afraid of what is on the menu. Not allowing anyone in my home that brings enough snacks to start up a small store.

Trying to stay clean is taking over me. If you ask why I fight so hard. Why won't I give up and give in my answer would be the same each time.

If I give up now I will die. MAYBE just maybe that is a little harsh, but I mean I will die of obesity if I don't fight like hell to stay healthy. What are you trying to stay clean from will you too die from your addiction.

No comments: