September 03, 2008

What my heart feels like doing every day!

Words coming straight from my heart,

On sad days I really feel like giving up, on days when everything seems to be going wrong I really feel like giving up. When I am tired and I can no longer take the pressure of trying to exercise and eat right to stay healthy I feel like throwing in the towel . Yes, I feel like giving up on me, when thier is noone to tell me that it is going to be okay or support me I feel like giving up. But in the seconds it take to give up it crosses my mind who would I be hurting if I gave up, who would it affect. The ppl around me would they care that I gave up. Who would suffer in the long run, ME. Would it be worth it to hurt myself over and over again. Diet after diet after diet . It's a quick fix to give up but have you ever follow through on anything before if not this is your big chance never give up and never give in to defeat. If you can support others why can't you now become your own support system your worth it. I am in recovery every day of my life, hi my name is K and I am a food addict. I do love food, but not enough to die for it, my life is worth saving.

Holla @ your girl
K

No comments: