Hi,
Often times people asked how did I get started and how do I manage to stick with it . If at anytime I made this out to be easy, let me clear this up right now it is the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life . (Stay clean) from the one thing I needed to stay alive food. I don't think everyone has the same problem, but I am an emotionally eater. Happy, sad, glad, hurt, I ate and ate sometimes I felt like a substance abuser. Disappointed or overwhelmed I ate and I am not talking about a small snack either. Somewhere deep down inside I thought eating was going make me feel better. If anything it made me feel good till it was all gone, then I felt bad for eating and then ate all over again. For me it was a cycle, no let me stop right there, it still is a cycle and like the food junkie I am I have to be reminded that this is a life style change. You do not suffer alone we suffer together, as I share my story with you in the upcoming weeks email me and share you comments or story with me. At the end of this journey we will be survivals of what has become a vicious disease OBESITY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment