That could be me all green and holding a question mark in my hand. But not anymore I finally think this is it. For all of you who may have doubted me, I am just checking in; even though at times I doubted myself . I found out food was/is not the problem, it was me, I did not eat in moderation.Duh! Now I am having 7 to 10 small meals a day, a hell of a difference compared to the 10 to12 large meals I use to have a day. So the question is, will I stick with it. I'm goin have to say yes, there is no doubt in my mind this time because my heart and my mind are finally on the same page.
My long term goal is 200lbs, my short term goal is 15lbs in 60 days.
Keep up with me and my progress as I keep you post on my highs & lows.

No comments:
Post a Comment