For years, I wanted to get started losing the weight, I even wanted to exercise and get healthy. I waited for the right day, the right moment, the right time, for the holidays to end. Always making excuses that were very convincing at times. I can't it is to hard, I was telling my mind not to cooperate with my heart's desire to live. I couldn't breathe that well, walking a half of a block was my limit before I started huffing and puffing. My knees were aching and swollen all the time. This is a very serious confession that I don't mind sharing with you. I couldn't' even bend to tie my own shoes. What was stopping me from starting that day? I ask you the same question. What is Stopping you from Starting Today? Tomorrow may come and go, and the same question will still be there. What is Stopping you from Starting Today? So I am paying it forward someone saved me now I want to save you.
Holla @ your girl
K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You came a long way and every time I see you, I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment